Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The OA Application Development team currently has a vacancy for the role of Lead Application Developer. This lead .Net developer role is in a fast changing environment as OA-ITSD adopts new technologies and enhances our application security. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for supporting enterprise applications and interfaces into our existing legacy Enterprise Resource Planning system. The successful candidate will assist junior developers and interns as a mentor and leader to oversee successful implementation of enhancements to existing applications and smaller new projects to enhance OA computing capabilities.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The successful candidate should have the ability to perform the following duties which include but are not limited to:
- Lead projects and project teams on projects.
- Direct projects/teams involving multiple platforms, analyzing, designing, writing, documenting, testing, and maintaining application programs.
- Providing technical expertise regarding business aspects of development process.
- Direct the evaluation and maintenance of system software, websites, operating systems, database management systems, resource security software.
- Provide technical expertise regarding integrating new applications with existing applications.
- Mentor, train, and evaluate information technology staff and assign duties to staff.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to work in a team environment, creatively solve problems, and communicate clearly and effectively in writing, by phone and in person.
- The successful candidate must have the desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- The successful candidate will also perform related duties, not listed above, as needed or assigned.