Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The State Auditor's Office is seeking an Information Technology Analyst I-III whose primary purpose is network administration. This position is a unique opportunity for an individual who wants to make a difference in a smaller agency working in multiple areas: network administration, support Windows Servers and associated storage devices in an virtual environment, Exchange administration, and network security.
This description may not include all of the duties, knowledge, skills, or abilities associated with this position.
This is a network administration position for the Auditor's Office. The ability to install and maintain information technology hardware and software, maintain servers and associated storage devices, Active Directory administration, Exchange administration, and apply network security principles to all tasks as needed. Candidates must have strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional organizational and analytical skills, and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer networking and Windows server operating system.
- Ability to follow a methodical approach to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Ability to learn and apply new technology skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet frequent deadlines.
- Ability to accept increasing responsibilities and to reach for additional responsibilities when appropriate.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities on a concurrent basis.